As you get older, each passing day is another chance that a risk can occur to damage your teeth and gums. However, it is also another day to enhance your smile and work on your oral health. With a healthy routine, your teeth can effectively last for the rest of your life. The best smiles are possible with tooth hazard prevention. Facts about tooth hazard include:
– A variety of foods and snacks may be a bit too hard on our teeth, resulting in cracks, fractures, split teeth, and chips.
– The products we place in our mouths can harm us, including pens and pen caps, as well as chewing on our nails.
– Never attempt to open objects with your mouth, as this is an easy way to break your teeth or damage your gums.
– Hazardous habits such as smoking and chewing tobacco greatly increase your oral health risks.
– Numerous forms of mouth jewelry can easily crack or chip our teeth, or break off and cause infections, gum damage, and even become choking hazards.
– Contact sports and high-risk activities can be destructive to your oral health.
If you suffer from a tooth hazard, contact Placer Prosthodontics Inc. at 916-630-9048 to see which treatment is right for you. To schedule an oral examination with Dr. Craig Wada and our team at our dentist office in Rocklin, California, please contact us at your earliest convenience. We look forward to having you as our guest soon!