Are you aware that there is a dental restoration procedure that can cover up the fronts of your teeth and allow you to present the world with the smile you desire? For a better understanding of the basics, listed below are principles concerning dental veneers:
– Teeth that have been injured due to oral accidents and injuries may need to be concealed with dental veneers.
– Veneers can repair minor malocclusions such as those pertaining to spacing issues and other alignment ailments often seen with teeth.
– A single dental veneer can withstand the effects of constant wear and tear on your mouth for over a decade.
– Tooth decay can wear down teeth due to unremitting acid erosion. Bruxism can also wear down teeth due to grinding and gnashing of your teeth. Both effects can be covered up with veneers to restore the full beauty of the affected teeth once again.
– Dental veneers are customized to suit all sorts of teeth for the perfect smile you desire, including upgrades in the look of problematic teeth.
Stains and discolorations can be eliminated with the help of our licensed professionals and dental veneers at Placer Prosthodontics Inc.. To book an appointment with Dr. Craig Wada at our dentist office in Rocklin, California, please contact us at 916-630-9048. We can get you on the path to smiles for miles!