Did you know that permanent tooth replacements can be given that are bound and linked directly to other teeth in your mouth? If you are seeking a highly effective tooth replacement, consider a dental bridge prosthetic. Dental bridges, also known as fixed partial dentures, are highly effective for replacing missing teeth and giving you the smile you desire. Here are some of the benefits:
– Dental bridges are highly effective for correcting issues associated with an incomplete smile.
– Dental bridges can drastically improve abilities hindered by missing teeth, including chewing, eating, and speaking skills.
– Dental bridges can help stabilize issues with bite stability.
– If you suffer from any misalignments or bite issues related to malocclusions, dental bridges can be used to distribute bite force evenly amongst all teeth.
– If you have any issues with space maintenance and teeth that are improperly spaced, dental bridges can be used to help prevent further tooth slippage caused by gaps in your smile
– Dental bridges enhance oral health by removing issues involved with plaque buildup between teeth and can eradicate conditions involving gum destabilization.
– To improve the look of your smile, it is important to complete your dental profile by filling in all missing gaps with prosthetics such as dental bridges.
Don’t wait for a dental bridge treatment. If you would like to know if you require dental bridges, please schedule an oral exam with Dr. Craig Wada and our team at Placer Prosthodontics Inc. at our Prosthodontic office in Rocklin, California, by calling us at 916-630-9048.